Echinaforce Echinacea Drops
Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections. Echinaforce helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system. Always read the leaflet.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 15 drops (0.6ml) in a little water two to three times daily. Not for use in children under 12. Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. For oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of:Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v 1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops. The other ingredients used for the liquid are ethanol.
Do not use this product
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are allergic to
- Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family.
- Any of the other ingredients in this product
- If you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma consult your doctor before use. This product may not be suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking another medicine which is affected by alcohol.
- If you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
- If you are taking ciclosporin or methotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine.
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant.
If you suffer from:
- TB (the infection tuberculosis)
- Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation of clumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver)
- An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis
- HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection
- A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer) You should also know
- This medicinal product contains 65 vol% ethanol (alcohol), i.e. up to 348 mg per 15 drops dose, equivalent to 7.8 ml beer (less than a tablespoon) or 3.25 ml wine (less than a teaspoon).
- If you suffer from alcoholism the alcohol content of this product may be harmful. If you are in a high risk group (patients with liver disease or epilepsy) should consider the alcohol content before taking this product.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.