Revitive Aerosure is the UK's only dual-action Vibration Therapy device. It's drug-free, easy to use, and clinically proven to help:
- Reduce coughing
- Reduce a tight-chest associated with breathlessness
- Strengthen breathing muscles
Aerosure’s patented Vibration Therapy is generated by a high speed spinning valve which rapidly opens and closes, creating a vibration in the air between your lips and your lungs.
As you breathe through the mouthpiece, the vibration targets and strengthens the breathing muscles to help reduce a tight chest associated with breathlessness and reduce coughing. Breathe Easier with Aerosure.
- Turn on by holding down the power button for 2 seconds. The Lung Relief symbol will now be lit and you will hear the motor run. If you want to switch to Breathe Easier mode, press the power button once more. The Breathe Easier symbol will now be lit and you will hear the motor increase in speed.
- Place the Mouthpiece in your mouth, sealing your lips around the shield to create a seal.
- Then, breathe through REVITIVE Aerosure as outlined in the User's Manual. When using Lung Relief Mode remove the device from your mouth before coughing.
REVITIVE Aerosure should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant
- Have epilepsy
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are coughing up blood (active haemoptysis)
- Currently have or previously had a collapsed lung (Pneumothorax)
- Currently have a blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs
- (Pulmonary Embolism)
- Have enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus (oesophageal varices)
- Have abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain (raised intracranial pressure)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- Very slow or very fast heart rate (haemodynamic instability), including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension.
If you are unsure of the suitability of Aerosure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.