Jointace® Deep Aromatherapy Patch helps provide extra support for joints and muscles. Its unique formula combines Aroma-Active™ essential oils with soluble Glucosamine and Chondroitin, delivered via active absorption over 12 hours.
Each patch contains relaxing aromatherapy oils including Ginger, Eucalyptus, Clove, Lavender, Orange and Fennel, combined with the cooling effect of menthol. Also contains soluble Glucosamine and Chondroitin and is delivered through Jointace® Patch's novel Liposome Release System.
The patch is non-greasy, non-sticky, non-staining and is suitable to wear under clothing, making it perfect anytime of the day or night.
- From UK's No 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- 12 hour active delivery
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Britain's No 1 supplements
- Dermatologically tested
- Jointace patch has not been tested on animals
For external use only. Single use only. Effective support for up to 12 hours. Dermatologically tested.
- Dry skin before use. Cut open the foil sachet, remove the patch and peel off the protective film.
- Stretch the patch slightly and apply the adhesive side to the skin.
- The patch can be worn for up to 12 hours after which time, discard and replace with a new patch.
- Slightly bend joints such as knees and ekgows if you apply a patch to these areas. If necessary an elasticated bandage or micropore tape can also help to secure the patch.
Remove before bathing or showering. Each patch is individually foil packaged. Apply patch within one hour of opening sachet.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PVP, Alcohol, Triethanolamine , Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Aluminium Hydroxide, Citrus Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Eucalyptus Oil, Pinene Alpha, Benzyl Alcohol, Comphre Codex, Terpineal, Lavendra Grosso Essence), Menthol, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Oil, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Lecithin, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil (Limonene), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil
- Jointace® contains glucosamine source from natural chitin.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fish or shellfish.
- Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Not to be used on children under 10 years.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or for those planning a pregnancy.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or near to eyes.
- Do not use if you have eczema or other skin problems.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.