Echinaforce Hot Drink for Cold & Flu
Echinaforce Hot Drink Concentrate is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu.
Echinaforce® Hot Drink is a concentrated solution containing fresh extracts of Echinacea herb (95%) and root (5%), and Elderberry juice. It is a licensed herbal medicine used for the treatment of symptoms of colds and flu.
Our Echinacea products are produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest. The benefit of using freshly harvested herbs has been demonstrated by research – extracts from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared to those obtained from equivalent amounts of dried herb*
To be made into a hot drink by diluting in hot water before use.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Days 1 to 3: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water five times daily.
Days 4 to 10: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water three times daily. Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold.
For oral use only.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not take this product for a cold or flu for more than 10 days.
Echinaforce Hot Drink Concentrate is a traditional herbal medcinal product used to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu. This is based on traditional use only. Always read the leaflet.
Do not take this product:
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you are allergic to
- Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family.
- Any of the other ingredients in this product
- If you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma see your doctor before taking this product. It may not be suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
- If you are taking ciclosporin or methotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine.
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant.
Do not take this product if you suffer from:
- TB (the infection tuberculosis)
- Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation of clumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver)
- An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis
- HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection
- A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer)
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, talk to your doctor before taking product.
- This product contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per dose.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.