Deep Nourishing Cream
- This light-textured day and night cream provides long-lasting hydration, minimising moisture loss by protecting the skin barrier thereby promoting smoother and healthier looking skin.
- Boosted with new-tech ceramides, the meticulously curated ingredients balance skin moisture and protect the skin against daily aggressors without leaving behind an oily residue. Skin feels firmer with daily use.
- Why I made it - Elequra founder and biochemist Nausheen Qureshi: “So many customers write to tell me how their skin has changed for the better with daily/nightly use of this cream. New age ceramides are an integral part of this product’s technology to help depleted skin to revive its glow.
- I’ve created an intelligent base of low molecular weight natural oils that mimic the sebum of the skin and added a powerful quad of hydrating ingredients to boost the radiance of the skin – bio-designed tamarind seed extract (up to 40% more hydrating than hyaluronic acid), hyaluronic acid, glycerin and aloe juice.
- In addition I have added niacinamide and robust antioxidants including my bio-designed Rift Valley Algae Complex, a superfood for the skin providing all minerals, vitamins and phytochemicals. As the ultimate daily moisturiser to come out of my lab, I dare you to not be stunned after using this cream!”
Massage a small amount on to the face until fully absorbed.
Aqua/Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Panthenol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Milk Lipids, Phytosphingosine, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceteareth-20, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Cinnamal*, Benzyl Benzoate*
*Naturally Occurs In Essential Oils
For external use only. Do not use if irritation occurs.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.