Multi Action Eye Wash
Modern living (such as computer work and air conditioning), dust particles, pollen, grit, and smoke can damage the eyes' surface, leaving eyes feeling tired, uncomfortable and irritated.
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash washes away particles to cleanse the eye and is specially designed to soothe tired and irritated eyes.
- Contains natural plant extracts.
- For tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes
- Washes, soothes, and cleanses with flexiseal eye bath
The eye-bath is specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakage
Adults and children
- Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
- Fill with eye wash until a third full
- Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
- Place eye bath over your eye.
- Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the eye wash flows freely over it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Safe for everyday use.
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
- If irritation persists seek medical advice. Discard used wash, do not return to the bottle.
- If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
- Store below 25°C.
- Discard any unused product 28 days after opening.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.