Brightening Skin System
The Brightening Skin System is a clinically proven regime to target visible signs of discoloration in just two weeks, delivering a brighter more even skin tone.
Products included within the kit:
- Phloretin CF 30ml│ Vitamin C serum
- Discoloration Defense 30ml │ Corrective Serum
- Retinol 0.3 30ml│Night-time Corrective Cream
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 │ Sunscreen
Phloretin CF 30ml
A Patented triple antioxidant daytime serum, enriched with 10% pure vitamin C [l-ascorbic acid], 2% Phloretin & 0.5% Ferulic acid, to reinforce skin’s natural protection from free radical damage and improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
Clinically proven to improve finelines, discolration,uneven skintone and skins overall texture, improving the appearance of dullness.
- Helps reinforce skin's natural environmental protection by up to 8x*
- *Phloretin C F is proven to yield up to 8x skin natural environmental protection Clinical evaluation. Average result compared to untreated skin.
✝U.S PATENT NO 9,248,082
Discoloration Defense 30ml
Corrective serum clinically proven to reduce the appearance of discolouration, including stubborn brown patches and post-blemish marks. 1.8% Tranexamic Acid and 5% Niacinamide enrich the formulation to improve the appearance of stubborn brown pathces by 41%, post blemish marks by 71% and a 35% imrovement in skins overall tone to unveil brighter looking skin.
- Formula developed for optimised penetration and use on multi-ethnic skin
- *Protocol: 12 week, clinical study, 63 subjects. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen.
- Improvement of score from visual gradings
Retinol 0.3 30ml
Enriched with 0.3% pure retinol, this potent cream, suitable for night-time use, targets fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration for smoother, younger looking skin.
- Clinically proven to improve appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots in 4 weeks*.
- The ideal formualtion for skin new to retinoid usage with a soothing complex included in the formula to help minimise irritation.
- Contains encapsulated pure retinol for controlled delivery, reduced irritation and preserved potency.
*Clinical evaluation, 49 subjects
Advanced Brightening UV Defense 40ml
Dual-action broad spectrum sunscreen with a potent blend of discolouration targeting ingredients for brighter, more even complexion.
- Improves skin brightness by up to 25%*
- Improves skin texture/smoothness by up to 22%*
- Improves appearance of dark spot intensity by up to 26% *
- Improves appearance of hyperpigmentation/discolouration by up to 26%*
* 12 week clinical study, 50 subjects. Improvement of score from visual grading
- In the morning after cleansing, use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF to face, neck and chest
- Follow with Discoloration Defense Serum, use fingertips to apply 3-5 drops to face, neck and chest
- Follow with your regular moisturiser, then apply Advanced Brightening UV Defense, avoiding eye area
CAUTION: When using Retinol 0.3 and Discoloration Defense Serum, we recommend allowing a 3 week acclimation period before introducing Discoloration Defense Serum as part of the nightly regimen. Once skin is accustomed to retinol, alternate use of Retinol 0.3 with Discoloration Defense Serum. Do not apply Discoloration Defense Serum on broken or irritated skin.
If you have never used retinol products, we would recommend beginning use two evenings a week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night.
PM Routine - with Retinol 0.3
- Twice weekly, apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.3 to a clean dry face. Wait 30 minutes before applying other products, this will allow time for the retinol to absorb. Follow with a moisturiser if required
- Frequency of retinol use can gradually be increased to every other night, and finally once an evening as tolerated
Phloretin CF 30ml
Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Phloretin, Ferulic Acid.
Discoloration Defense 30ml
Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta D227872/1.
Retinol 0.3 30ml
Aqua/Water, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Retinol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Medicago Sativa Extract/Alfalfa Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract, Triethanolamine.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.