Early Result Pregnancy Test
- No other brand tells you sooner
- In laboratory testing, First Response detected hormone levels consistent with pregnancy in 76% of women 6 days before the day of missed period, in 96% of women 5 days before the day of missed period, and in over 99% of women 4 or fewer days before their missed period. Over 99% accurate**
**Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. Follow the instructions enclosed.
For further information on using the First Response Pregnancy Test, call us on 0800 121 6080. For pregnancy planning advice including expert recommendations and ovulation calculator, go to: www.firstresponsefertility.com
Please read detailed instructions inside before testing.
- Test as early as 6 Days before your missed period.
- Test - Put the tip of the test into urine for 5 seconds 3 Wait 3 minutes 4 Read Two pink lines is a pregnant result (even if either line is faint) Read enclosed leaflet for more information about your results.
- This kit contains 2 First Response Early Results Pregnancy test sticks and instructions. Follow complete instructions inside the box. For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If opened or tampered with do not use.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.