Sun Protect Serum SPF 50
Hydrates and Protects Skin. FIT Sun Protect Serum is the only water resistant and 100% non-whitening, sun screen serum, formulated specifically for men. Delivering five star protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays, it quickly forms an breathable, ultra safe protective shield on the skin.
- Water Resistant/Non Whitening
- SPF 50 & 5* Protection
- Uniform Breathable Coverage
- Non Greasy / Sticky Feel
- Technologically advanced, the serum uses micro encapsulation technology (double sphere enwrapping) to ensure uniform coverage of the skin and consistent protection from the sun. The cutting edge formulation is structured to provide microscopic platelets on the skins surface which act like invisible Gortex.
- Skin is covered with a microscopic, protective layer that maintains its ability to breath and perspire. After application skin is left non-greasy, non sticky and feeling great.
- FIT Sun Protect Serum is formulated with active ingredients, including minerals zinc oxide and encapsulated titanium dioxide to provide a safe physical sun block.
- Vitamin E delivers antioxidant protection from pollution. Hyaluronic acid continuously hydrates the skin and OXY-FIT-10 fuels skin cell regeneration. FIT Sun Protect Serum gives safe invisible SPF 50 protection for your face everyday, rain or shine.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply after swimming. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Avoid contact with eyes. If using a moisturiser face apply before Sun Protect Serum.
Aqua Ethylhexyl Salicylate Homosalate Octocrylene Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Isostearic Acid Arginine Titanium Dioxide Zinc Oxide Dimethicone Cyclopentasiloxane Polysilicone-11 Sodium Polyacrylate Trideceth-6 Manuka Honey Cestrum Latifolium Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Tocopheryl Acetate Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid Hyaluronic Acid Citric Acid Disodium EDTA
Avoid contact with eyes . External use only.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.