Poshpeel Pedi Cure
- Posh Peel Pedi Cure is a luxurious, incredibly effective foot peel treatment that progressively dissolves dead skin on your feet with a combination of powerful acids.
- This peel is formulated with Patchology's activating essence, which contains an advanced AHA plus BHA botanical blend featuring glycolic, salicylic, lactic, and citric acids.
- These four potent ingredients work together to deeply exfoliate and soften the surface of your skin, speeding up cell turnover, and encouraging dead skin to slough off.
The PoshPeel treatments are progressive, so treatments work over a period of 3-7 days (on average) to get rid of dead skin and smooth the surface. Skin stays smoother and radiant longer. Posh Peel leaves most pedicure polish intact. Treatment includes: Foot Masque Socks (1 pair) Activating Essence (1 pack)
One Step at a Time.
- Step 1: Prepare for your PoshPeel Pedi Cure treatment by soaking feet in still water for 5-10 minutes. Next open the Foot Masque Socks by separating the outer layer from the inner cotton layer.
- Step 2: Pour the Activating Essence into one of the Foot Masque Socks and evenly distribute along the inside of the cotton lining.
- Step 3: Place your foot inside the sock and seal with attached closure. Repeat for the other foot.
- Step 4: Wear for 60 minutes (or up to 90 minutes if greater exfoliation is desired).
- Step 5: Remove socks and discard. Thoroughly rinse and dry feet. Progressive peeling action will commence in approximately 35 days. Use PoshPeel Pedi Cure once every 60-90 days, or as needed.
Water (aqua), Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pyrus Malus (apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (lemon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (parfum)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.