Alpine Rose Glow
Illuminating Treatment Cult Crème
Super-hydrating daily antioxidant crème designed to strengthen skin proteins and assist in repairing sun damaged, dehydrated skin. The finest organic Alpine Rose from the Swiss Alps blended with active intense ingredients including mild acids, antioxidants and cell-renewing plant cell extracts improve skin hydration, clarity and uniformity of tone.
Treats: dry, dehydrated skin, environmental stress, photo ageing pigmentation, slack skin tone, loss of elasticity, redness.
After serum, apply a generous amount daily to clean skin on the face and neck.
Organic Alpine Rose Active* protects against skin protein oxidation, restores skin’s resilience and guards stem cells from environmental stress factors.
- PhytoCellTecTM Argan regenerates dermal skin cells, boosts elasticity, reduces wrinkles.
- PhytoCellTecTM Solar Vitis protects skin stem cells against UV stress, fights photo-aging.
- Ferulic Acid, plant based super antioxidant from fennel helps stabilise vitamin C and neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals caused by pollution, stress and UV.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Light- and water-stable form of vitamin C retains over 95% potency at 40°C. Suppresses skin pigmentation.
- L-Arginine activates protein production, speeds wound healing, prevents tissue deterioration.
- Bisabolol-A accelerates the healing process, protects from stress. Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, reduces UV-induced redness. Enhances penetration of other ingredients.
- No parabens
- Professionally spa-tested on clients…not on animals
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.