Diagnostic Scales BF950
- The sleek design of the Beurer Premium Diagnostic Bathroom Scale BF950 shows no electrodes as the entire standing platform is coated with an invisible, high-quality, conductive ITO coating enabling full bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA); measure your weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass, basal and active metabolic rate calorie usage, and calculate your BMI.
- The BF950 Premium Diagnostic Bathroom Scale can store up to 8 user profiles, is adjustable between kg, lb, and st, and has an impressive 30-reading memory capacity. And if that's not enough, you can connect your scale via Bluetooth to the free Beurer Health Manager app for long-term reading, recording, and analysis.
- Unlike many diagnostic bathroom scales on the market, the Beurer BF950 is perfect for pregnant women; switch the scale into pregnancy mode and you can monitor your weight gain safely.
- Another unique feature is the LED motivator; program your targets and the BF950 will motivate you every step of the way with colour-coded feedback on how close you are to your target, every time you step on to the scale.
- The standing surface is a comfortable 32cm x 32cm and has a weight capacity of 180kg with an automatic switch-off function to prevent damage should the scale be overloaded.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.