Flexi Tip Digital Thermometer.
LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer can be used to take oral, rectal and underarm temperature. Our digital thermometer also has a built-in fever alert. If the temperature measured exceeds 37.8 °C (100 °F), the device will beep repeatedly sounding 3 rapid, consecutive beeps this is a great feature for parents and their children.
Features of the LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer
- Flexible tip allows easy use
- Flexible tip allows comfortable use
- Temperature can be taken both orally and under the arm
- Provides accurate results in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Stores the last reading that was taken.
- 1 x LloydsPharmacy digital thermometer
- Instruction manual
- Press the on/off device to turn the device on.
- To change from centigrade to Fahrenheit press and hold the on off button for three seconds
- Once the device has been turned on the device will calibrate and display a standard centigrade for 1 second, once this has been done the device is ready to take a temperature
- This device can be used to take oral, underarm and rectal use for full details please ready the instruction manual provided.
Warnings and cautions
- This device must be cleaned after each use to avoid cross-contamination
- To clean the device please use an alcohol swab or cotton tissue moistened with alcohol
- Do not sterilise by boiling or steam sterilising as it can damage the device
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.