Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets two to three times daily. Not for use in children under 12. Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. For oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not take this product for a cold or flu for more than 10 days.
1 tablet contains 380 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench herb (1:7.5-14.6) and 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench root (1:7.1-12.5). Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v. The other ingredients used for the tablet are potato starch, magnesium stearate and lactose.
Do not use this product
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are allergic to
- Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family.
- Any of the other ingredients in this product
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to products containing lactose. This product contains lactose.
- If you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma consult your doctor before use. This product may not be suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you suffer from
- TB (the infection tuberculosis)
- Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation of clumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver)
- An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis
- HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection
- A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer)
- If you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
- If you are taking ciclosporin or methotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine.
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.