- Florisene® is a clinically proven supplementation programme.
- Developed by one of Britain's leading hair specialists, following.
- 10 years of clinical research
- Contains a highly absorbable form of iron
- A significant level of the essential amino acid, L-lysine Alongside 2 other known iron-synergists, vitamin C and vitamin B12
- Plus biotin and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Take 1 tablet daily. Florisene ® should be taken with water, half to one hour before food or on an empty stomach.
- It is best to avoid drinks containing milk, tea and coffee, within an hour of taking Florisene ® as these drinks affect absorption of the nutrients
- Other iron containing supplements should not be taken whilst taking Florisene®.
- Use in pregnancy during breastfeeding or if planning to become pregnant: Consult a doctor before taking Florisene®.
- Florisene®should not be taken whilst taking oral antibiotics. Florisene®should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication including indigestion remedies.
- This amount of iron may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
- Florisene®is safe at the recommended intake. In cases of overdosage seek medical help.
Storage instructions To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
A red oval coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||20mg|
Tableted With: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colours: Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum & Stearic Acid.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.