- A glucosamine and chondroitin formula with the highest grade of glucosamine sulphate available
- Three tablets provide the full recommended 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate
- Contains 330mg of chondroitin sulphate and 150mg of MSM per daily dose
- A full 50mg of the bioflavonoid quercetin and the equivalent of a full 1200mg of ginger (as a 60mg extract, plus 100mg of rose hip extract
- Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards
3 tablets daily.
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI is derived from shell fish extract and normal allergic reactions may be experienced by anyone with an allergy to shellfish.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Contains shellfish. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
A white oval coated tablet.
Three tablets deliver:
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (from shellfish)||1857mg|
|containing Glucosamine Sulphate||1400mg|
|Providing Glucosamine Base||1100mg|
|Ginger (from 60mg of a 20:1 extract)||1200mg|
|Rose Hip (from 100mg of a 4:1 extract )||400mg|
Tableted With: Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Stearic Acid.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.