Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation
- Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation, high coverage, long-hold foundation for minor to moderate skin concerns including spots, blemishes & acne, dark circles, redness, vitiligo, rosacea, scars and tattoos.
- With 25% pigment concentration Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation is formulated for a flawless finish, and provides up to 16 hours of wear, 24-hour hydration and even coverage.
- Suitable for all ages and all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Easy blend light fluid formula
- Comfortable feel on the skin
- SPF 35, excluding shades 65 and 75, which are SPF 25
- Hypoallergenic, paraben free and non-comedogenic
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Used by Make Up Artists
- Step 1 - Apply a small amount of corrective foundation with your fingertips or a brush.
- Step 2 - Using a brush or your fingertips gently blend the foundation from the centre of the face out. For coverage of more visible skin concerns, dab the foundation onto the concern and gently blend.
- Step 3 - Blend down towards the neck, and then out to the ears and up to the hairline. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
- Extend wearability with Dermablend Setting Powder.
Aqua (Water), Undecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isobutane, Trihydroxystearin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/ Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, (May contain Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.