Dermablend SOS Cover Stick 16HR
- Vichy Dermablend's SOS Cover Stick concealer provides up to 16 hours of full coverage and SPF 25.
- It conceals minor to severe skin concerns such as dark circles, acne, scars, and uneven skin tone, minimising the appearance of redness by providing immediate coverage.
- The formula, containing soothing allantoin, conceals skin redness.
- Enriched with a careful dose of mineral pigments, beeswax, carnauba wax and a lightweight oil, the formula allows for more spreadable and waterproof coverage that blends in effortlessly.
- Suitable for all skin types
- In a new creamier texture
- Melts in upon touching the skin
- Non-cakey and non-greasy
- Sweat, water and smudge resistant
- Available in 5 shades
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and paraben free
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
- Step 1 - Before applying the Dermablend SOS Cover Stick cleanse and moisturise the skin
- Step 2 - Dab the stick directly onto the area you wish to correct, using delicate touches and without pressing the stick too hard
- Step 3 - Use your fingertips to pat and spread the edges to blend the formula into the skin.
- Depending on the imperfection you wish to conceal, apply several layers of the localised corrective concealer
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Talc, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Kaolin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Allantoin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, (May contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, and Magnesium Carbonate)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.