Perio Cleanse Oral Concentrate
- All Natural Formula With Patented Extract of Phytoplenolin® for Maximum Support.
- Cool Mint. No Fluoride, Alcohol or Preservatives.
- No Synthetic Chemicals or Solvents.
- No Artificial Colors, Dyes, or Sweeteners.
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Dentist Formulated For Oral Irrigators.
- Gluten Free.
- Nature’s Answer PerioBrite Cleanse is the completely natural way to good oral health. It’s the one-of-a kind oral cleansing concentrate that gets into hard to reach places in your mouth for a true deep refreshing clean. This unique all natural, completely vegetarian formula is made with soothing, responsibly wildcrafted herbs, plus essential oils that support oral health.*
- It is further enhanced with Phytoplenolin, a Holistically Balanced, patented herbal extract that has been shown in independent laboratory studies to promote cell vitality.*
- Nature’s Answer PerioBrite Cleanse contains no fluoride, alcohol or preservatives. No artificial colors, dyes, or sweeteners. And absolutely no synthetic chemicals or solvents.
- The refreshing cool mint flavor is completely natural. Dentist formulated for oral irrigators. Nature’s Answer PerioBrite Cleanse. The truly natural way to a cleaner, healthier mouth.
- PerioBrite Cleanse Oral Cleansing Concentrate is free of: Fluoride, alcohol. preservatives, synthetic chemicals, solvents, artificial colors, dyes, sweeteners or sodium lauryl sulfate
Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. (300 mL) of warm water in an oral irrigator’s reservoir. (For advanced periodontal support use 4 pumpfuls.) Using low to moderate pressure irrigate around teeth and gums. Do not swallow. Flush irrigator with fresh water after each use. For best results do not eat or drink for 10 minutes after use. Use once a day or as directed by your dental professional or physician. Shake well before use. Visit your dentist regularly.
Glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, echinacea purpurea flower/leaf/stem extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, bio-saponins (yucca schidigera) root extract, quillaja saponaria root extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) tuber extract, smilax regelii root extract, centella asiatica extract (gotu kola), zanthoxylu americanum bark extract (prickly ash), water, origanum vulgare leaf oil (oregano), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, folic acid, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, phytoplenolin (centipedia cuninghamii), cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, juglans nigra (black walnut) shell extract, ubiquinone (coq10), camillia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera).
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.