Antenatal Forte (Pregnancy Multinutrient)
AnteNatal Forte provides comprehensive nutritional support for use before and during pregnancy, including 400mcg of folic acid. The carefully chosen nutrients are presented in their most biologically effective forms to assist absorption.
- Improved formulation - increased levels of vitamin D, magnesium, and iron with the addition of choline and iodine. These improvements have been made in line with the latest research.
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy.
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption.
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily (400 micrograms) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B6, B12, D, zinc, iron, selenium and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B12, C, iron, magnesium and folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-AlphaTocopheryl Succinate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Choline Bitartrate,Corn Starch, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dicalcium PhosphateAnti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Olive Oil, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry),Beta Carotene, Inositol, Potato Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, ChromiumPicolinate, Sucrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate &Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Citric Acid , L-Selenomethionine, VitaminB12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin D2 400iu||10µg||200|
|Vitamin E 150iu||100mg||Tocopherol Equivalents||833|
|Bilberry Extract 4:1||8mg||Equivalent to 32mg actual bilberries||-|
|Beta Carotene||7mg||Providing 1169µg retinol equivalnt||-|
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake Do not purchase if the seal is broken Keep out of reach of children Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children Keep out of sight and reach
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.