Fresh Pressed® English Evening Primrose Oil GLA 10%
Fushi-Fresh Pressed® Evening Primrose oil is made in small batches, pressed locally from English grown seeds. Minimum of 10% Gamma Linoleic acid (GLA), rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids and known to be a helpful tonic oil for female health.
For Internal use
- The recommended daily dose for Fushi’s organic Evening Primrose oil for internal use is one quarter tea spoon per day, preferably with food.
- This recommended dosage is equivalent to two and a half 500mg capsules.
- You can take up to half a teaspoon if required, this is equivalent to five 500mg capsules.
- It is important not to exceed the stated dosage.
For External use
Evening Primrose oil for skin:
- You can pour a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand and rub across the body in long massage strokes.
- You should not go out into direct sunlight after an aromatherapy massage. Please allow 12 hours for the oil to fully absorb before washing the skin.
- The omega 6 fatty acids in organic Evening Primrose oil have been said to regulate hormones, and benefit hormonal acne issues.
Organic Evening Primrose oil has a massive healing nature and the presence of the rich fatty acids in Evening Primrose can help to prevent the nails from cracking up.
- They are also capable of nourishing the scalp, therefore taking care of a variety of hair problems.
- Essential fatty acids are found to be effective in preventing hair breakage, because applying oil directly into the scalp helps to improve the strength of the hair.
- You can use this oil by rubbing into damp hair as a hair mask, or you can add it to your shampoo.
Oneothera biennis (Evening primrose oil). Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic. Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Country of origin: UK
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.