Intense Restore Mask
- Suspended in a pure pomegranate juice, lactic acid (chemical action) and papain enzymes (biological action) are blended to create our buffered double action at-home treatment mask.
- Based on our professional peel product that every celebrity facialist has in their top drawer as a favourite for instant results, this is a results-driven resurfacing treatment that gently exfoliates, brightens, visibly minimises pores, helps reduce the look of fine lines and evens out the skin tone for a visibly clear and glowing complexion – without downtime.
- Results are seen immediately, however best results can be seen by using the mask once every 7-10 days.
- Why I made it - Elequra founder and biochemist Nausheen Qureshi: "When I first started out in the beauty industry, I would make celebrity facialists a special chemical and biological peel that they would keep using time and time again to give glowing complexions to their clients.
- After the repeat orders and great feedback from them, I converted this mask into an at-home version that microdoses the skin with lactic acid, antioxidants and enzymes to help gently exfoliate the skin and even out the complexion.
- The bright red colour in my Intense Restore Mask comes from the real pure pomegranate puree I make in my lab. Depending on skin acceptance this is a mask to use as often as every 2-3 days to maintain a clear complexion.”
Apply a small amount onto the face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes before washing off using cold water.
Aqua/Water, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, L-Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Do not leave on past the recommended time. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash off immediately using cold water. Not for use around the eye or mouth area. Do not use with Elequra Radiance Accelerator Serum.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.