Nutrisorb® Liquid Methylfolate
Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active folate to support healthy methylation.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of naturally active methylfolate, providing 100mcg per drop
- Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Folate supports methylation, contributes to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic® is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days' supply at 4 drops
Four drops taken daily in water with food, or as professionally directed
Purified Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.