Mens Extra Strength Scalp Foam
Regaine for Men Extra Strength is a treatment for men with a family history of hair loss.
A foam hair loss treatment to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss, working deep down at the root.
- Treats thinning hair
- Prevents further hair loss.
- Regrows hair due to hereditary hair loss
Available in 73ml (1 month's supply) or 3 x 73ml bottles (3 month's supply.)
Easy to use foam Regrows hair Prevents further hair loss Hereditary hair loss treatment
For men aged 18 - 49 years
- Ensure you wash your hands before applying the foam.
- Part your hair to expose your scalp, making sure your scalp is dry. If you use a comb, make sure it’s got rounded, widely spaced teeth.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam: about half a capful. Always use the recommended 1gr dose.
- Rub the foam into your scalp and gently massage it throughout the affected area. Wash your hands and you’re done.
It is important you keep applying your REGAINE® morning and night, like you would brushing your teeth, so your hair continues to grow. When used twice daily, clinically visible results can be seen as early as 8 weeks.
Active: Minoxodil 50 mg/g, Also contains: Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane, See leaflet for further information
This product should NOT be used by women.
Do not exceed 2 g in one day and do not use more than twice a day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects).
Wash hands after use.
Do not use if you:
- Are a woman
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp
- Are using other medications on your scalp
- Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
Avoid contact with the eyes. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Danger extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C Danger Extremely Flammable aerosol
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.