Skin Boosting Face Oil- Rose
- A natural face booster for radiant skin.
- Rich in plant actives, potent anti-oxidants and a high dose of Vitamin E with nourishing Rose oil, this skin booster makes skin feel smoother, plumper and rehydrated.
- With essential oils of Bulgarian Rose Otto and Organic English Chamomile for their soothing, anti-ageing properties.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Skin benefits are derived from the naturally active compounds in ingredients.
- 100% plant nourishment – no mineral oil.
- Nourishes and moisturises leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Vitamin E to aid skin regeneration.
- Use as a night oil for an intense treatment.
- Free from SLS, parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, synthetic aromas and dyes that irritate or dry the skin.
Apply a few drops directly to palm of the hand from pipette and pat gently on the face before moisturiser or use in the evening as a night oil.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil,Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damask ( Rose ) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis ( Chamomile) Flower Oil.
For external use only - use only as directed - keep away from direct sunlight
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.