Always Ultra Night (Size 3) Sanitary Towels Wings 10 Pads
- Super absorbent core with Instant
- Dry system absorbs liquid in seconds, keeping it away from your skin
- Odour neutralising technology traps odours, so you feel fresh and clean during your period
- Flex & fit system ensures your pad stays in place and follows your body’s movement
- SecureGuard for added security with liquid-locking gel that keeps fluids inside
- Always ultra sanitary towels are dermatologically tested to be gentle on your skin
- Wings help keep your sanitary towel in place for comfortable, confident protection
- Always Ultra Night (Size 3) InstantDry system absorbs in seconds and locks liquid inside to offer you up to 100% protection and confidence.
- Always Ultra Night (Size 3) is ideal for moderate flow with L knicker size, or heavy flow with M or L knicker size.
- Recommended for both day and night usage Always Ultra Sanitary towels have odour Neutralising technology which locks odours and doesn’t just mask them.
- Although always ultra sanitary towels are 3mm thin, they provide a great feeling of comfort and protection during your menstrual cycle. Rewrite the rules with Always MyFit, and stay secure however you move.
- Try Always Ultra Secure Night (Size 4), Always Ultra’s best sanitary towels for night protection
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- For more information about our products please visit our website.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.