- SELENACUP is the ideal menstrual cup, suitable for all women and for everyday life. SELENACUP provides period protection while shopping, at home, at a party or while traveling – during any situation!
- Convenient and reliable period protection! The menstrual cup is available in three sizes S, M and L, based on factors such as menstrual flow and position and of cervix
- Menstrual Flow: For light to medium flows, a small to medium cup is sufficient, for heavier periods you may empty the cup more frequently or a larger cup will collect a greater capacity.
- Pelvic Floor condition: We offer two types of menstrual cups: SELENACUP and SELENACUP Active. Our Active cup is designed for athletic women with strong pelvic floor muscles. A sturdier silicone cup supports vaginal muscles, prevents leaks and allows you to exercise (swimming, horseback riding) more comfortably. To determine which SELENACUP is most suitable for you, simply insert a clean finger into your vagina and squeeze your muscles. If you feel a gentle sensation, then our classic, soft SELENACUP is best. In the event, that you are able to squeeze your finger tightly, then we recommend the SELENACUP Active. An Active cup is generally more suitable if you regularly practice pilates, yoga or ballet.
- Postion of the cervix: SELENACUP should be worn as low as it can comfortably sit without you feeling it. In terms of its position to the cervix is a matter of comfort. To ensure that it is correctly positioned, you may try turning the ring-like stem and trace a finger around the cup. Once in position, it should not rotate or move with the vaginal muscles keeping it in place. For removal, you should still be able to reach your SELENACUP. To determine the appropriate cup size, simply wash your hands and insert and extend a clean finger into your vagina until you reach an area similar to the tip of the nose. If your cervix is difficult or impossible to reach, meaning you are able to insert your finger completely (or did not find anything), then you need size L or M. If you are able to insert half of your finger, then size M or S would be suitable. If you have a low sitting cervix and can easily reach it with your first finger joint, then a size S is recommended. If your experience discomfort with the ring-like groove, then you may try turning your SELENACUP over so that the ring is inside, or you can trim the ring off and flatten the edges.
The most ideal size is determined according to all three factors.
- Small: 2,100ml
- Medium: 2,612ml
- Large: 3,371ml
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.