Sensitive Protect Kids Sun Spray SPF50+
UV light is the main cause of sunburn, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also trigger free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sensitive Protect Kids Sun Spray SPF50+ is sunscreen for children specially formulated to soothe sensitive skin and protect it from sunburn and long-term sun-induced damage. It is also suitable for atopic skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for very high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The sunscreen spray for kids also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. Unperfumed, and extra water-resistant, the formula also contains Eucerin’s `Anti-Stain After Wash’* technology.
Eucerin Sensitive Protect Kids Sun Spray SPF50+ is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for children’s sensitive skin including skin with Atopic Dermatitis. It can be used on children of three years and older.
*Helps to reduce the intensity of sunscreen stains after washing.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Choose a product that offers the right level of sun protection for your child’s skin. It should be specially formulated for sensitive young skin and appropriate for their age.
Ensure that all exposed areas get the protection they need. Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget behind the ears, the back of the neck, the back and shoulders as well as hands and feet, the backs of the arms and the areas at the edges of your child’s swimwear.
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.