My Perfect Eyes
My Perfect Eyes banishes lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles under the eye in just 60 seconds, with effects lasting up to 10 hours.
My Perfect Eyes is a clear under-eye enhancer, clinically proven to instantly erase the appearance of unwanted wrinkles and bags, revealing a fresher and younger looking you. Not only that, but it has been robustly proven to further tackle the appearance of puffiness and bags; all significant concerns that we just can’t escape, without taking more drastic, invasive and expensive action.
For eyes that look revitalised, smoothed and perfected:
- Instantly removes wrinkles, fine lines and eye bags
- Delivers an immediate result in 60 seconds that lasts up to 8 hours
- Goes on clear and dries clear
- Can be used in conjunction with My Perfect Foundation or your own favourite oil free makeup
- Give the bottle a firm shake to activate the formula and to remove any gritty texture that may have settled.
- Take the wand and swipe a small amount of my perfect eyes directly onto the back of your hand. Remember that less is more with this serum, just a pea sized amount will be sufficient to transform both eyes.
- Starting at the inside corner of your eye, sweep outwards in a long, firm and smooth motion. Unlike your regular moisturising eye cream, don’t dab or tap the product. A sweeping motion is the most effective way to deliver the product where it is needed. You can take the product up to your lash line and feather down onto your cheek to capture all those fine lines and wrinkles.
- Look straight ahead and avoid any facial movement for 2-3 minutes or until the area is completely dry. This will ensure optimum results as the product sets, so stay still and if you feel like speeding up the process, you can gently fan the area.
Water, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.