Big Teeth Soft Bristles Toothbrush 6-8 Years
Aquafresh Big Teeth Mouthwash is specially designed for children 6+ years Soft bristles Gentle on gums Suction foot for easy stand up Available in 3 designs.
- New adult teeth are not as strong as you think. Enamel on new adult teeth is softer and more vulnerable to decay and the mix of little and big teeth makes them more difficult to clean.
- Aquafresh Big Teeth toothbrush was specially designed for children from the age of 6 onwards.
- It has a cool handle design and a mixed bristle head, designed to help clean mixed teeth, gaps and gums while you begin to encourage kids to brush for themselves.
- Padded brush head helps to protect sensitive gums.
- Flexible neck bends to absorb excess pressure from brushing.
- A toothbrush that stands on its own thanks to its suction cup!
- Abrasive/excessive bending may break the neck of the toothbrush.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed. It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.