Zinc Plus Lozenges
- Tasty natural honey and lemon flavoured lozenges dissolve in the mouth to provide a steady release of zinc, vitamin C and bee propolis to the throat membranes
- The zinc is present in the citrate form as this is known to be readily absorbed
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system as does vitamin C
- The vitamin C is presented in the ascorbic acid form
- Can be used as a lozenge or as a zinc supplement
- Ideal for both adults and children who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow
- Aspartame Free
Children: Slowly suck 3 lozenges daily.
Adults: Up to 7 lozenges daily.
|Vitamin C||30mg||Zinc (as Citrate)||2mg|
Tableted with: Sweetener; Xylitol & Sorbitol Dextrose Fructo-oligosaccharides Flavouring (Honey, Lemon & Orange) Stearic Acid Silicon Dioxide Magnesium Stearate.
- Cautions: excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Storage instructions: to be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.