Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30
A BIODERMA innovation, the BRONZ complex stimulates the natural biological tanning process.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm Huile Sèche SPF30 offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
The first dry suntan oil which activates and prolongs the natural tan
- SPF 30 / UVA 13
- Scented formula
- Can be applied on wet skin
- Guarantees optimal skin protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
- Protects the skin cells and prevents premature cutaneous ageing: anti-oxidant action
- Transparent, extra-light, non-greasy and non-sticky texture
- An alcohol-free formulation, it offers excellent tolerance and does not dry the skin
- Several times a day during periods of exposure
- Apply evenly and generously before exposure (a reduced quantity of product reduces the level of sun protection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
- Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
- Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OLEOYL TYROSINE, LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, OLEIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 658]
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.