Photoderm MAX Aquafluid SPF 50+
A unique technological achievement combining extreme fluidity with a dry touch finish and very high protection
- Very high sun protection with a fluid texture, as light as water, with a dry touch finish
- Oil-free formula*
- SPF 50+ UVA 24
- Water resistant
- Good skin tolerance
Pleasant and easy application thanks to a fluid texture as light as water Very high daily anti-shine protection, with a dry touch finish, ideal for all skin types, even combination to oily skin.
* Non-greasy texture
- The exclusive combination of UVA/UVB dermatological filters and the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent provides optimal protection against the harmful effects of UV rays, as well as genuine internal biological protection
- Cellular Bioprotection™ activates the skin’s natural defences, protects cells and combats premature skin ageing
- Synergetic combination of 3 powders that gives a mattifying dry touch finish
- Several times a day - During periods of sun exposure
- Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of sun protection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and sports activities.
- Do not expose babies or young children to the sun. Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CELLULOSE GUM, RHAMNOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 642]
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Express delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.