- Choline is an isolated nutrient and the building block to acetylcholine; a chemical in the brain which is released when conducting cogntive task such as memory retention or learning.
- Food derived choline can’t cross the blood-brain-barrier alone. It requires a specific carrier mechanism that transports free choline across the blood-brain barrier at a rate that is proportional to serum choline concentration.
Alpha GlycerylPhosphorylCholine (GPC) is an isolated nutrient which naturally occurs in the brain. Supplementation has been shown to:
- improve memory and learning ability [3,4,5]
- restore the bioavailability of acetylcholine [8,9]
- increase nerve growth factor receptors in the brain  and slow down undesirable structural changes in the brain [11,12]
- counteract brain ageing by increasing cholinergic receptors [6,7]
- counter the age-related loss of nerve cells and fibers in the brain 
take 1 tablet with a meal.
vegetable cellulose capsule, brown rice flour
anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Express delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.