Organic Motherkind Pregnancy Capsules
- With organic folate & vitamin D
- Free from added sugar
- Free from dairy, soya, gluten and wheat grain
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A natural formula with Shatavari to nurture conception & pregnancy.
- A natural & organic vitamin formula, expertly blended to nourish & energise your body throughout conception & pregnancy.
- To help you conceive, this blend regulates hormones, your monthly cycle & supports fertility.
- During pregnancy this formula supports normal maternal tissue growth & cell division
- Each daily serving gives you:120% NRV of Folate, 857% NRV of Vitamin B6, 45% NRV of Zinc, 90% NRV of Vitamin D.
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Find out more at pukkaherbs.com1% for the planet
Take 1-2 capsules a day (600mg per capsule) with water or Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice before food.
Please keep this carton as a reference to product information.
Orgen-Her™ (Amla, Guava, Holy Basil Leaves, Curry Leaves & Lemon Extracts)* 50%, Shatavari Root* 15%, Nettle Leaf Freeze Dried*, Shatavari Root Wholistic Extract* 8%, Maca Root Extract*, Calcareous Algae*, Arctic Fresh Seaweed*, Vitamin D2 (Mushroom)* 2%, Ginger*, Spirulina*, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), * = Organic,= Contains Non Organic Anti-Caking Agent-Silicon Dioxide
Keep out of reach of young children.Seek professional advice during pregnancy. Do not exceed directions for use or use this product as a substitute for varied diet.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.