Vitamin C Powder
Vitamin C Powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent-free, freeze drying method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
- Improved formulation. Now a finer powder for better mixing.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
1g (approximately 1/3 of a standard teaspoon or 1.5ml), taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed with water or juice.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin C||1606mg||(Ascorbic Acid)||2008|
Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Express delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.