SpryStep Dynamic Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- Dynamic ankle-foot orthosis (AFO) whose length can be adjusted in just a few minutes by a healthcare professional authorised to dispense, prepare and adapt the SpryStep dynamic AFO.
- Light, durable composite structure produced using a unique process to improve the system’s resistance.
- Material diversity provides a good combination of flexibility and stiffness in order to enhance the patient’s gait and comfort, with the forefoot remaining supple throughout steps.
- The lateral/posterior position of the reinforcement ensures optimum compliance and energy return during physical activity.
- Foot drop of neurological origin (motor impairment due to stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, etc.), traumatic origin or muscular origin (muscular dystrophy, ongenital, etc.).
The SpryStep is available in five different sizes. Measure the length of your foot and the height from the bottom of your foot to the belly of your calf muscle, then consult the table below to find the correct size. The blue forefoot section can be trimmed with scissors; approximately 2.54cm can be taken off the toe end and 0.6 - 1.27cm can be trimmed from each side of the forefoot.
|Size||Height (cm)||Foot Length (cm)|
|Small||32cm||23 - 26cm|
|Medium||34cm||24.5 - 27.5cm|
|Large||36cm||26 - 29cm|
|Extra Large||38cm||29 - 30.5cm|
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.