Fat Binder Trial Pack
• Reduces calories absorbed from dietary fats
• Suppresses appetite
• Lose up to 3x more weight vs. dieting alone*.
XLS-Medical fat binder, is formulated with a clinically proven natural fibre complex Litramine™ which binds dietary fat. When combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, the fat binder has been clinically proven to help you lose three times more weight than dieting alone+.
XLS-Medical Fat Binder is certified as a Medical Device Class IIb * which means it's been tested for both safety and efficacy.
This is a 10-day trial pack. After 10 days you may experience initial weight loss progress and feel the first product benefits: feeling of satiety and a reduction of appetite food cravings. For best weight loss results continue taking XLS-Medical for a minimum of one month.
1. Take 2 tablets, 3 times a day with liquid, immediately after your meals. If you skip a meal still take 2 tablets.
2. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
3. Please read the patient information leaflet carefully.
Litramine, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (prickly pear), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dehydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin, Vitamin A-acetate (retinol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E-Acetate (alpha-tocopherol).
Total vitamin content of 60 tablets:
Vitamin A - 800ug
Vitamin D3 -5ug
Vitamin E - 10mg
XLS-Medical Fat Binder does not contain any ingredient of animal origin.
• Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
• The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
• Do not use if your BMI (Body mass Index) is below 18.5
• Do not take XLS-Medical fat binder if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Do not take if you are currently taking medication or living with a condition that could be affected by weight loss, please consult a doctor before use
• Do not use if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical fat binder supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
• Do not take if you use cholesterol reducing medication
• Do not take if any medical condition exists
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Standard & Express delivery:
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.