Additional Terms and Conditions for COVID-19 Testing Services
The following are in addition to our standard terms and conditions, which can be found here
For all appointment bookings you can cancel up to 24 hours from the appointment time
Our total liability to you resulting from a Contract is limited to the total value of that Contract - meaning the price you paid for the services. In particular we are not liable for any costs (including travel), loss, delay, inconvenience or damage you suffer as a result of:
- the sample you send being lost, delayed or damaged in transit to the laboratory
- the laboratory being unable to test your sample for any reason
- test results not being made available to you within the turnaround time stated for any service
- Events Outside Our Control as described below.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession) as amended by the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 9 to 11 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We may amend the Terms from time to time.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under the Terms.