Andrews Original Salts
Original Andrews Salts quickly and effectively relieve: Indigestion, excess acid, symptoms of over-indulgence, upset stomach, constipation.
- See inside label for how to open and dosage instructions.
- Check before you take this medicine if you need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache).
- Use within 3 months of opening. Check inner seal is intact before first use. Contents sold by weight and may settle after packaging
How to take:
- Adults: For upset stomach, indigestion and over-indulgence, measure one level 5 ml spoonful into a glass of water and drink. Take as needed, up to a maximum of 4 times a day. For constipation, measure two level 5 ml spoonfuls into a glass of water and drink. Take before breakfast or at bedtime.
- Children over 3 years: Use half the adult dose. Not suitable for children under 3 years. If you take too much, you may get diarrhoea. If this happens, reduce the dose and the effect should go away.
Effervescent Powder containing the active ingredients Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w, Citric Acid 19.5% w/w and Magnesium Sulphate 17.4% w/w, Also contains 2.1g or Sucrose per 5 ml spoonful
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. minocycline)
- If you are pregnant
- If you are on a controlled sodium diet. Each 5 ml spoonful contains 319 mg of sodium
- If you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease - and avoid frequent use.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If your need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache)
- If symptoms persist
- If you experience any unwanted effects.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.