Cicabio SPF 50+
Cicabio SPF 50+ helps repair damaged skin exposed to the sun by acting on every stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process and limiting the risk of post-scarring hyperpigmentation (brown spot).
The synergistic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica facilitates quality epidermal restoration.
The 2-in-1 treatment which repairs and protects damaged skin against the sun to limit scarring
- Restores the epidermis
- Protects against the sun thanks to the very high SPF 50+ UV protection to limit the risk of post-scarring hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Purifies thanks to the copper and zinc antibacterial agents
- Fragrance-free formula
- No artificial colouring agent (the product's colour is natural and a result of the active ingredients)
- Non-greasy, non-sticky, non-comedogenic texture
- Very high SPF 50+ protection limits the risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Anti-bacterial agents (copper-zinc) cleanse the epidermis.
- Antalgicine™ rapidly relieves the sensation of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Its moisturising and protective texture, based on hyaluronic acid, is non-greasy and non-sticky for genuine skin comfort.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredients
- Apply Cicabio SPF 50+ onto the affected area.
- Use until the skin is completely repaired.
- When the skin is exposed to the sun, reapply frequently.
- Avoid the eye contour area. If irritation persists, consult your physician.
- Do not apply onto wounds or burns caused by excessive exposure to the sun.
- Do not expose babies and young children to the sun.
- Over exposure to the sun can damage health.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, GLYCERIN, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NYLON 6/12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, SILICA, SODIUM CITRATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, ECTOIN, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOMETHICONE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-3, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, BHT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID. [BI 689]
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.