Photoderm After Sun
Moisturising, soothing skincare that prolongs natural tan
- Soothes the skin after exposure
- Preserves an optimum level of moisture in the epidermis. The skin's original softness and suppleness are restored
- Prolongs tanning
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing:
- Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Excellent tolerance
- Scented formula
- Photoderm Après-Soleil is enriched with emollient and soothing agents: allantoin and ginkgo biloba, which soothe feelings of overheating.
- Glycerine and Shea unsaponifiables rehydrate, restructure and prevent cutaneous dryness caused by sun exposure.
- Photoderm Après-Soleil offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
- This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
- Once a day - During periods of exposure and over the following days.
- Apply on clean, thoroughly dried skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALLANTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. [BI 448]
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.