White Objective Fluid
Fluid care that biologically corrects and prevents pigmentation, while respecting sensitive skin
- Lightens, evens out and brightens the complexion
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing Excellent tolerance
- Light, fluid texture, is quickly absorbed
- Specifically formulated to respect the most sensitive skin
- White Objective Fluide offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.® patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C, which is gradually released for long-lasting action, reduces the number of melanin pigments in the epidermis.
- Anti-UVA-UVB filters protect from solar radiation to prevent new pigmentation (SPF 25 - UVA 12).
- Morning - 7 days a week
- Apply White Objective Fluide on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
- Can be used locally on pigmentation marks.
AQUA/ WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, LYSINE AZELATE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, SILICA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HEXAPEPTIDE- 2, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL. [BI 604]
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £50 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery = Orders up to £50 = postage and packaging. Charge is £5.95. (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £50 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.