AM Facial Moisturising Lotion Spf50 With Ceramides & Vitamin E For Normal To Dry Skin
A daily lightweight facial moisturiser with SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection and 3 essential ceramides, leaves skin feeling soothed, and hydrated for up to 24 hours, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
▪ Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50+ is suitable for normal to dry skin on the face. Also suitable for acne-prone skin.
▪ With 3 essential ceramides and SPF50+, the gentle formula contains broad spectrum protection to defend the skin barrier against UVA & UVB rays. The fast-absorbing moisturiser also helps protect the skin against pollution particles.
▪ Powered by CeraVe’s patented delivery system, MVE technology, the lightweight lotion offers a continuous release of moisturising ingredients throughout the day, providing up to 24-hour hydration. Skin feels calm and hydrated, and looks balanced.
▪ Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free. Non-greasy texture.
▪ For your daily facial routine, firstly cleanse with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for normal to dry skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for normal to oily skin. Secondly, give your skin a hydration boost with CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and finally finish with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50+ to hydrate while protecting the skin from daily aggressors.
▪ It also contains Vitamin E and Niacinamide, and leaves skin soothed and hydrated.
▪ After cleansing, use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingertips, or directly onto face.
▪ Apply liberally to face and neck in the morning daily.
▪ This product is for daily photoprotection care. When exposed to intense or prolonged sun, use an adapted sunscreen.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
2021616 8 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Isopropyl Palmitate • Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine • Ethylhexyl Salicylate • Niacinamide • Pentylene Glycol • Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane • Ethylhexyl Triazone • Propanediol • Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch • Potassium Cetyl Phosphate • Diisopropyl Sebacate • Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax • Stearic Acid • Ceramide Np • Ceramide Ap • Ceramide Eop • Carbomer • Glyceryl Stearate • Cetearyl Alcohol • Triethanolamine • Behentrimonium Methosulfate • Triethyl Citrate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Polyacrylate • Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate • Myristic Acid • Cholesterol • Palmitic Acid • Tocopherol • Caprylyl Glycol • Citric Acid • Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate • Xanthan Gum • Phytosphingosine • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Benzoic Acid • Peg-100 Stearate (F.I.L. Y292332/1).
Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.