Eyes & Eyelids
THE DOSAGES Fillerina Eyes and Eyelids has been formulated in 2 different increasing concentrations to be chosen according to the individual needs.
GRADE 4: For deep crow’s feet wrinkles and marked sagging of the eyelids.
GRADE 5: For very deep crow’s feet wrinkles and severe sagging of the eyelids.
- The special Fillerina Eyes and Eyelids finger-tip shaped applicator contains 15ml of Gel.
- To correctly spread the product, press gently the upper part of the applicator (for the first application, it is necessary to press repeatedly).
- Let a fair amount of gel exit from the tip, and spread a uniform layer all over the outer area of the right eye and on the eyelid by mean of the shaped tip.
- Do the same on the left side.
- Wait for 3 minutes, then complete the application by performing a gentle massage with the help of the shaped tip until the product has been completely absorbed.
- The treatment should be repeated twice a day, in the morning and in the evening
- To enhance the action of the preparation, it is possible to repeat the application more times a day.
- It is recommended to apply the treatment for at least 1 month and it can be repeated several times a year, for instance every 3 months.
- Warnings: dermo-cosmetic treatment for external use only, avoid contact with the eyes, do not swallow, do not inject, keep out of the reach of children, keep away from light and heat.
Aqua, Glyceri, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium, Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyl, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Tropolone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Decylene Glycol, Acetyl, Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £50 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery = Orders up to £50 = postage and packaging. Charge is £5.95. (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £50 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.