Lips & Mouth
THE DOSAGES Fillerina Lips and Mouth has been formulated in 2 different increasing concentrations to be chosen according to the individual needs.
GRADE 4: For lips with marked emptying, very irregular texture and marked wrinkles on the mouth contour.
GRADE 5: For lips with severe emptying, wrinkled texture and deep wrinkles on the mouth contour.
- Fillerina Lips and Mouth product comes in a new specific brush-tip applicator that contains 5 ml of Gel.
- To correctly spread the product, rotate few times the mechanism on the top of the applicator to dispense the desired quantity of Gel.
- Distribute it on both lips and on mouth contour.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to allow the penetration of the actives.
- Once the lip surface is dry, apply the lipstick or the lipgloss.
- Repeat the application 4-5 times during the day.
- Important: the gel must be applied on clean lips. Any feeling of itching on the skin after the application is due to the action of the product.
- Recommendations: It is recommended to repeat the treatment several times a year.
- Warnings: dermo-cosmetic preparation for external use only, avoid contact with the eyes, do not swallow, do not inject, keep out of the reach of children, keep away from light and heat.
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium, Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed, Collagen, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Sodium, Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Soluble, Collagen, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium, Benzoate, Sorbic Acid
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery = Orders up to £35 = postage and packaging. Charge is £4.95. (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.