Neck & Cleavage Treatment
Fillerina Neck and Cleavage is a dermo-cosmetic filler treatment for at-home use that has been formulated in 2 different increasing concentrations of 8 Hyaluronic Acids and 3 molecules of Collagen to be chosen according to the wrinkles and furrows of neck and cleavage and to the skin sagging conditions.
GRADE 4: Circular wrinkles and deep furrows on neck and cleavage.Marked relaxation and sagging of the skin tissues.
GRADE 5: Circular wrinkles and very deep furrows on neck and cleavage.Severe relaxation and sagging of the skin tissues.
- The product shall be applied in the evening.
- Open the gel bottle by removing the metal seal and the rubber cap.
- By means of the specific olive-shaped tip applicator, draw up and apply 1ml of Gel on the neck and 1ml on the cleavage by releasing it accurately into the wrinkles and furrows.
- The Gel should be left to work for 10 minutes, to promote the penetration of the 8 Hyaluronic Acids and the 3 Collagens, then, with the palm of the hand, pat gently the remaining product to complete the application without rubbing.
- Follow with 2ml of Nourishing Film to be applied on neck and cleavage and massage gently until complete absorption.
- Repeat the application every evening for 14 days.
- Recommendations: a deep cleansing on neck and cleavage areas can be done with Pre-Fillerina Cutaneous cleanser in cream before each application, in order to facilitate the perfect absorption of the active molecules.
- To facilitate the action of the product, it is advisable to drink two glasses of water before the application of Fillerina Gel.
- Applications should be repeated every 2-3 months.
- Warnings: dermo-cosmetic preparation for external use only, avoid contact with the eyes, do not swallow, do not inject, keep out of the reach of children, keep away from light and heat.
GEL: Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl, Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium, Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxypropyl,, Cyclodextrin, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Soluble, Collagen, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoat, Sorbic Acid NOURISHING FILM: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Xylitol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic, Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Benzophenone-3, Lecithin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Silica, Alcohol, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Coumarin, Citral,,, Cinnamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Sodium Levulinate,, Linalool, Limonene, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.