Fillerina® is the first generation of filling and plumping treatments: it works in such a way as to be presented as a cosmetic filling treatment for at-home use for face, neck and décolleté (expression lines, age wrinkles, depression areas on the skin) and for the volume of cheekbones and lips.
Fillerina® comes in three different concentrations, in order to provide the most effective, suitable treatment for the conditions of the skin and the cutaneous tissues of the face and neck.
It is composed of the Gel Filler (Fillerina® 1), with a high content of immediately absorbed hyaluronic acids, and the Nourishing Film (Fillerina® 2), to be used after the Gel.
- Clean the face and, by means of the special Applicator with truncated tip, draw up two separate 1 ml amounts (up to a total of 2 ml per application) of Gel Filler and release it directly on the wrinkles, on the most marked microrelief and on those areas that particularly need to be plumped up (cheekbones, lips).
- Relax for 10 minutes: the gel should stay in place in order to let the active ingredients «fill in» the areas where it has been applied.
- Do not perform any massage or rotating movement so that to prevent the formation of residues at surface level.
- After 10 minutes, pat the product with your fingertips.
- With the palm of the hands, perform a slight pressure until the skin will be completely dry. The residues that appeared following wrong massage or friction movements can be absorbed by performing a simple pressure with your fingers.
- Draw up 1 to 2 ml of Nourishing Film (Fillerina 2), according to your specific needs, and spread it all over face and neck. Let the emulsion be absorbed by means of a brief slight massage, without rubbing. It will dry by itself.
- To facilitate the action of the product, it is advisable to drink two glasses of water before the application of Fillerina Gel.
Fillerina Gel: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37. Fillerina Nourishing Film: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Xylitol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Benzophenone-3, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Silica, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Alcohol, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Citral, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery = Orders up to £35 = postage and packaging. Charge is £4.95. (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.