Coconut Eucalyptus Refreshing Toothpaste
- Experience the unique, soothing texture of JASÖN Simply Coconut™ Toothpaste.
- Unlike many other toothpastes that use water as their base ingredient, our Simply Coconut™ Toothpastes use highly concentrated, pure Aloe Vera Juice to deliver a unique, fluffy texture that is gentle and soothing to your teeth and gums.
- FLUORIDE-FREE · 99% EARTH SOURCED
- Made with only the most essential ingredients from the earth, our Simply Coconut™ Refreshing Toothpaste harmoniously combines Virgin Coconut Oil with freshening Spearmint, Eucalyptus Leaf and Tea Tree Oils to give your teeth a confident sparkle.
- Plus, the cooling Coconut Eucalyptus taste leaves your breath fully fresh and revived.
- ADDITIONAL POWER INGREDIENTS: EUCALYPTUS LEAF A refreshing and restorative plant that helps to bring a cooling effect to skin.
- SPEARMINT Refreshing and cooling, this well-known herb helps to keep breath fresh.
Adults and children 2 years of age or older should brush after each meal (or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician). Children under 6 should use only a pea sized amount of paste and be supervised as necessary. For children under 2, check with a dentist or physician before using.
Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavor(2). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Natural
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance immediately. *Safe to swallow if using directed amount.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.