Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF50 Soothing Repairing Balm
- Multi-purpose protecting balm now with SPF 50
- Restores, soothes and protects sensitive skin, with high sun protection
- Restores, soothes and protects irritated skin, tattoos, or scars exposed to UV
- No parabens and fragrance
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- High concentration of selected ingredients with thermal spring water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on sensitive skin
Who is this for
Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF 50 Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm soothes and protects the whole family's sensitive or irritated skin. Suitable for adults, children and babies, it can be used on all kinds of everyday skin irritations and minor injuries and is ideal for use on sensitive skin.
- Chapped lips
- Dry or cracked skin
- Skin tightness
- Minor everyday injuries caused by daily aggressions
- Sensitive and irritated baby skin
Double action formula to soothe and protect sensitive, irritated skin exposed to UV rays
- 1. Soothe
- 2. Protect: Anti-bacterial action
Contains Panthenol 5% - Also known as Vitamin B5, Madecassoside, Glycerin and Shea Butter and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Sensitive, irritated skin is soothed and skin comfort is restored. Ultra nourishing texture, non-greasy finish.
- Can be applied to body, face and lips.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
- Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin.
- Can be applied in a generous layer.
Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, PEG-8 Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Silica, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Perlite, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Poloxamer 338, Disodium EDTA, Copper Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, BHT, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, FIL: B179256/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Due to the high postage demand via Royal Mail over Christmas period your delivery may take a little longer getting to you.
Standard & Express delivery:
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday 20th December may not be delivered until 27th December
- Orders placed after this time December may not reach customers until 31 December
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday 27th December may not be delivered until Wed 2nd Jan
- Orders placed 30-31 December may not reach customers until Friday 3rd January
Normal Service will resume for any orders placed from 2nd January.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.